94 Vmax4 on Kalamazoo Craigslist

ALLSEASONRIDER

Guys,
This is listed as a '97 so I had to confirm prior to posting here. It looks decent in the pics but does have some extra striping on the hood that may not impress the hardcore collector. Price is good at $1200 though.

http://kalamazoo.craigslist.org/rvs/2847009046.html

4holer is correct...It's a '92

Looks like I didn't confirm very well....sorry about that. The owner now thinks its a 94...maybe that's on the registration or just his best guess.

Last edited:

Look at the clutch side pogo in the first picture. It looks tweeked from a hit or something. The angle looks too straight up and down in comparrison to the other pogo. What do you guys think or am I seeing things...Rob.

yea, your correct rob. It does look a bit wierd. It's hard to tell from pics sometimes....would have to see it in person to verify. If someone is super interested, let me know and I could sneak over and check it out for you.

Well then it settled, he needs to drop his price by like $500. L.O.L.
ALLSEASONRIDER. You should go look at it and maybe make him an offer accordingly. Might pick yourself up a cheap Vmax4. Wth a little handy dandy frame work, who knows!? I,m lookin for side panels if you wanted to part her out...Rob.

Just what I need, another V4 in the garage rob!

With my son's, my 96 parts sled and my daily driver 96, if I put another in the garage, my wife will literally...kill me. But I did have to check out the add when it read '97 in Kazoo for 1200 bones.

Back