96 VMX 800 FS

VMAX535

Vmax-4 Senior Member
Mint everything, PSI's, Cylinder lft. 183HP dyno sheet.
Ripsaw, 02 viper skid with less then 800 mile.

/Dan

Sold

Tony thanks for the words of support.

I thank you all for the PM's but the sled is

Sold!!!!

Dan i might have to put mirrors on it so i can keep an eye on you at the grass drags this year...lol..cheers Rob

Hey Dan.. You streamlining the race program or just moving into another direction?? Let me know if you guys get a place to test... I have 2 sled I want to dial in.. They should both be ready for testing in late June..

Race Program

Hey Dan.. You streamlining the race program or just moving into another direction?? Let me know if you guys get a place to test... I have 2 sled I want to dial in.. They should both be ready for testing in late June..

I will be running the 95 Pro Improver and the 540 Vmax. The 95 last year was getting into the high 5.30 before we dropped a piston skirt and took out a cylinder and cracked the bottom case. With any luck I hope to have it back together before Syracuce but I am still in need of a bottom 800 case.

The 540 will run 600 Amature Improved. It was running 6.22 @ Listowel in a slushy 450'. I hope that translates into 6.00 on the grass at 500'.

I will let you know how my test track is coming along. Even if we don't have timers your 600 pro stock and my 800 improver should be close enough that we could test against each other.

I hope Sean got a weekends off job this summer!! Him and Chris could have some good battles.

As far as the 96VMX I only put a couple of tanks of fuel through it last winter as I was focussing on radar running. Last summer I raced it because the "95 Blowed-Up" and it did well. "Robs96" has bought it and will be running with us this summer.

I'll keep in touch!!

/Dano

Dan I have a set but was not looking to sell them.. If you need them badly to get the sled going I'd let you have them but you would have to replace them when you can find another set.. Let me know..

Dan

800 Cases

Dan I have a set but was not looking to sell them.. If you need them badly to get the sled going I'd let you have them but you would have to replace them when you can find another set.. Let me know..

Dan

Jabber,

Thanks I'll take you up on your offer and promise to replace.

I'll send shipping info tomorrow. I might have a purulator account it can get charged to.

Thanks so much,

Dan

No problem!! Just get that 800 to rock.. We hope to have the 600 pro stocker and an 800 trail improver ready for Syracuse.. Let me know if you get any test sessions with timers!! We could use a couple days to get our 60 ft. times dialed in...
PM me any shipping details you can provide.. I may even make a trip to TO beginning of June for work if that helps at all..

Dan

DAN, WHEN I HAD my 96 800 FOR SALE ON HERE HE PM ME FOUR OR FIVE TIMES. I WOULD ANSWER HIM AND THAN NO REPLIE. THAN AFEW WEEKS LATTER, AGAIN, SAME QUESTION. DON,T KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU BUT NO DOUBT FOR ME HE WAS KICKING TIRES. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:

Back