cool down cart

Cool down

A couple of quick disconnects, a tank, a cart, and a 12 volt pump.
And don't forget,,,,,hose
oooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
A guy on amsnow had a nice one, new for 175.00

I've seen coolers and heard of using fish pumps, that's why I askedbecause the fish pump line is way smaller than you need so it could be b.s.

Tank

Dave calls it a tank because Dave don't like anti-freeze all over the inside of the trailer. If you can find a poly-propelyne tank with a wide mouth and a screw on lid, its easier to contain without all the mess. You can buy those tanks at the F & F speed shop (aka: Fleet Farm). You can also buy compression fittings for your inlet and outlet. But you are right Tony, lots of guys use picnic coolers

Josh, I thought you asked about a cool down cart,,,,not an aerated minnow bucket,,,LOL

:fishing: !!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the ghetto fabulous bags of ice on the heads cool down cart for me!

jminor said:
:fishing: !!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like the ghetto fabulous bags of ice on the heads cool down cart for me!

:rockon: :muahaha: Probably same here... LOL "Real" cool down cart would be cool though..

Ike

BAGS OF ICE AND A LEAF BLOWER FOR CLUTCHES WORKS BUT IS HALF ASS. I WILL HAVE A COOL DOWN BUILT FOR TAR NEXT SEASON. 3:16 (tony)

Ghetto ice

jminor said:

Josh, Tonys right, Ya need to circulate the coolant. I think I have a spare pump I can send your way for a helluvalot of Canadian Whiskey!!! Put one together with the picnic cooler, it sure would beat the snot out of a ghetto bag of ice

Josh, I have a D&D cool down cooler it uses a teel pump and a cooler with the plastic quick disconnect and a small motorcycle Battery. I can get a photo for you if you want.

Pump

jminor said:
LOL!A little is better than nothing I guess.

Joshuaaaaaaaa
The pump is the most expensive part. The rest is nickel dime sh-t. If ya wanna build one, I will send you the pump. You can bring the whiskey to Jacobies to share with all the max4.com members

Thanks Skinner but I'll start with the pics from vvmaxx whenever you have time, I'll pm my email, thanks. As serious as I am at this point you will get better use from that pump than I will but it is a generous offer. Thank you. As for the whiskey, I'll still bring it but can you Americans handle anything more than light beer from Canada???LOL! Back me up vmax535!!!

Sounds to me like your callin the Americans out:3star-war

Leave the sleds on the trailer and we'll do some racin to the bottom of the bottle. Ya best bring along more than 535, now your racin amatuer stock class against the open mods!!!!!!!!! :4fzfo8: I'll take Jeremy Miller, Tim Beaverson and Rick Kucklok on my team.

And BTW: Seems to me the last time I ran into you guys there were only two soldiers left stand'in, 1 American and 1 Canadian. Your Canadian counterparts left ya there to take the hit for the team. So bring the hooch and we'll have the finals at Jacobies,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and may the best man win!!!!!!:drink1:

Don't forget to build your cart, you'll need it to cool down your liver.

Last edited:
LOL! Maximum velocity racing just got a hole new meaning!! You guys need to bring few finns :flagge_fi there as a foreing line up:party: :drink1: :Flush: . Just like in the NHL.

Ike

actually, a small bilge pump from any hardware store works fine I paid 20.00 for mine an old cooler acouple of quick connects from bell ind. hse and stole my kids wagon and there you have it for 50.00,By the way I found cold water works much better than ice and its easier on the motor.

Team

Cmon over Ike, we'll sign ya on.
Brakes: I believe ya with the cold water on tar. I think we would have one hell of a mess when we got home if we cooled those sleds down with water and loaded em on the trailer at 10 below

ANOTHER FACTOR ON TAR FOR COOLING IS NO ANTI-FREEZE. CAN,T HAVE ANY SPILLS. YOU GUYS KNOW THE STORIE THERE. BESIDES STRAIT COLD WATER WORKS FINE. 3:16 (tony)

Back