Exciter II SX Spotted

BUBS SRX

I was at a Winter soft ball fund raiser yesterday and I ran across thisIMAG0391.jpgIMAG0390.jpg Third owner I dont think he knew what he had but it sounded pretty good when he took off,I dont think he had it setup because it didnt take off all that well.I didnt tell him what he had and probably should have tried to talk him out of it,But I know what lake he lives on and maybe next time I will try.

Wow..that things looks brand new!!

I don`t know anything about them, what year did they make um??

AL P

I searched it because I didn't really know much about them either,So I think 93 one year model.
It was pretty nice but had it's flaw's when you got up close and personal,Not many though

93 was the fastest one out of the bunch, more or less a one year wonder, even though they started making them in 87. That is the Exciter that alot of people are after to have.

SE,Woodhull Is at the end of my street,Im on North side next to the Sportsman's club.It's nicew when there is snow because I can ride to it but if the streets are plowed it's no dice or trailer to somewhere

This sled is was on Walled lake,A bit closer to you actually.

GUYS THAT WAS THE VMAX 4 LITTLE BROTHER IN 93. IT MIGHT BE CALLED THE EXCITER, BUT IT HAS MORE IN COMON WITH THE VMAX 4.
1. FLAT SIDE CARBS
2 PINK SKI SKINS
3. VERY HOT PORT TIMING
4. SAME CLUTCHES AS VMAX 4
5. LARGER '' Y '' PIPE FOR MORE POWER
6. ONLY BUILT IN 93
7. HIGH COMPRESSION
8. SAME TRACK AS VMAX 4.
9. 93.4 HP @ 7850
10. VERY VERY FAST
I LOVE MINE, EASY 101 HP WITH A BENDER SINGLE PIPE OR PSI TWINS. A GOOD CLUTCHED SX CAN SURPRIZE ALOT OF SLEDS 3:16 (yammie tony)

GUYS THAT WAS THE VMAX 4 LITTLE BROTHER IN 93. IT MIGHT BE CALLED THE EXCITER, BUT IT HAS MORE IN COMON WITH THE VMAX 4.
1. FLAT SIDE CARBS
2 PINK SKI SKINS
3. VERY HOT PORT TIMING
4. SAME CLUTCHES AS VMAX 4
5. LARGER '' Y '' PIPE FOR MORE POWER
6. ONLY BUILT IN 93
7. HIGH COMPRESSION
8. SAME TRACK AS VMAX 4.
9. 93.4 HP @ 7850
10. VERY VERY FAST
I LOVE MINE, EASY 101 HP WITH A BENDER SINGLE PIPE OR PSI TWINS. A GOOD CLUTCHED SX CAN SURPRIZE ALOT OF SLEDS 3:16 (yammie tony)

Don't forget it had a wider ski stance than all the other Exciters and came with adjustable struts as well, I think I had 3 of these. Best one was the last one I had, I took the 570 out and put in a 600 with PSI Exciter twins, reverse cam secondary, lots of fun, now that I think of I still have original 8AY engine upstairs,

YEP KAWI, REMEMBERED THAT AFTER I POSTED, SAME SKI STANCE AS VMAX 4. ANOTHER LITTLE INFO ABOUT THE EXCITER SX NOT MENTIONED WAS I HEARD TIM BENDER WORKED VERY CLOSE WITH YAMAHA ON THAT ENGINE. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Nice info,Maybe next time I see the guy I will try to get it from him as long as he does not know the history of these sled's.offer say $500-800 bucks or go to an even thousand so Its not to insulting.What do you guys think?

Back