F/S GYT Shocks for stock vmax suspension

Carllaponte

Administrator
Staff member
I'm going to start seeling some parts that I have been holding onto for no real reason other then they are hard to find. Here's a set of rebuildable shocks for a stock vmax suspension. The middle is a new GYT I found new at my local yamaha dealer(Includes Brass bushings). I could not locate a rear one so I had Schmidt Bros MS build one for me. Chris used a Rebuildable KYB shock and the original spring to build a rear shock. Chris also revalved both shocks. Shocks have been used for under 50 miles! If interested send me a PM w/ offer. Note: The 6 brackets are for wheel kit for a vmax and not part of the shocks.

Both freshly rebuilt shocks------ $300 plus shipping

*****************************SOLD***************************************************

Attachments

• GYT.jpg
    GYT.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

dominicturbo. How much for Carl??? l.o.l.
Isn,t that prostitution??? lol You silly frenchman...Rob.:rotflmao:

Seriously though guys, these are really good shocks. I ran them in my sled. Look at my "Johnny Cash Build for reference on fit...Rob.

dominicturbo. How much for Carl??? l.o.l.
Isn,t that prostitution??? lol You silly frenchman...Rob.:rotflmao:

Hard to out a price on them. This is part of reason I have not put up until now. It may be one of those situations where they are worth more to me? Any thoughts on a fair price anyone?

I still have these and will let both go for $300 shipped (states). I will ship to CA but for extra charge.

Back