Genuine Yamaha Service Manual For Sale

Reg, If this is the manual I gave you, I would like it back if you are not going to use it.
Dean

Not the one here Dean.

This one my brother got for me a while back not knowing I had one already. But if you need yours back I can send it to you no problem. Got all the information easily accessible on the computer now ;)

Got it with some parts in storage.....

From when we moved I have it in storage. Once I can get to it in the above loft will send it back to you. Have alot of vintage snowmobile parts boxes put away up there and all my service manuals and magazines are at the back.

Rej how is that vmax4 donation build coming along??? Did you end up getting all the parts donated to you that you needed to build it?

Sled build

jminor said:
Rej how is that vmax4 donation build coming along??? Did you end up getting all the parts donated to you that you needed to build it?

Why you asking that here,,,,there is a sub forum for that sled here somewhere,,,,at least there was

Where???? I don't see it..Dean if you want to move it thats fine I just have'nt heard any updates on that sled for a really long time and wanted to know how its coming along.

Patience

Good things that are done with dilligence and detail take time. Josh, did you think this was something that would happen over-night?

Yamaha

racer7x said:
I was just bringing it back up, as I need a manual again. MAXINE ate the one I had left.:(

Did you ask her if that was the canine version of su-shi?

Back