Looking for 95 VMAX4 - Great Condition, low milage

bchita

I am looking for a 95 VMAX 4, perferably a ST, great condition, and low milage. Perfer if the suspension has been upgraded to M10 or C10, clutch modified and psi pipes can be optional and stock skies, track can be upgraded. Must not of had hood altered or seat, decals all need to be stock etc. Would also like cover as well. Must be in North Dakota or Minnisota, make it easier for me to drive. Please reply to this posting.

I have exactly what you’re looking for but I don’t really want to sell it... But for the right price everything is for sale. 100% mint 3000 dollars spent on sled just last week. Complete rebuilt engine (At Yamaha and all Yamaha oem parts) and clutched.

Attachments

• 100_0108.jpg
    100_0108.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 115
  • 100_0107.jpg
    100_0107.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 115
Considering the pics are from 07, very NICE for sure. I'm afraid to ask what the right price is? My guess you will want to keep this as you have mentioned. I have a budget and don't think I will meet your "right price". Very nice, kinda druelling :>)

All I can say is WOW!!!

The pics were took yesterday with my old cam and i never bothered to set the time. Ya i would want a lot for it. But if you keep looking you will find one. I will look for you as well, are you set on 95?

Yes, 95, because of the 800, and don't want a red one, 96,97. Possibly a 94 if a REAL GEM, but a little hisitant on the 750. Thanks for looking, really appreciate it. There is a few in Canada, but majority are to far to travel. Trucking in Canada has to be in a crate, and by that time and delivery, its the same cost as the sled.

I know where there is a 95 in maine... guy wants $2400 for it...

He is retired and jst uses it on the lake near his house to embarres the newer stuff.

He has lowered the front with a spring block, and I believe it has psi pipes on it too.

If your interested pm me your # and i will pass it along.

Wouldn't feel right giving out his # without his permision....

Bubba

Attachments

• vmax 028.jpg
    vmax 028.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 86
If it is the 95 that was in Old orchard, than yes i bought it.

Found this one last friday when i went back to get a trailer.....

I have sent you phone number. I know I a little "crasy", but not enough to drive 2400 miles to pick it up and drive back. I don't think wife and family are up to a vacation in Manine, even though its nice. Thanks to all of you for looking, much appreciated.

Most are in Ontario, when they are around for sale, so about 20 hour drive for me one way, trucking is around $1000.

Is that your srx in your avitar? I'll trade you a 95 vmax4 with only 36 miles on it for that if its as nice as it looks in the pic.

Yes, thats my srx, and pic is about 20 years ago. Completely polished, 24 karat gold, leaf springs, sway arm, front bumper, back sway arm gaurds. It was a mint sled when I owned it, and sold about 20 years ago to someone in States for $3500, not sure where it is. It is a one of a kind for sure, maybe someone has in there living room serving candies off it. I have attached a pic before I went crasy on it. Many trophies from those years. Yes, raced the Hauck boys back then a couple of times, tired of looking at there flap however.

bchita3.jpg

That is awesome! Here is a pic of my 77 that I just finished.

IMG_8181.jpg

Back