parts 4/sale 93/95/rx1

cat eater

I have the following parts for sale all offers wellcome.

RX1 2004 warrior

stock exuast good shape $50
stock winsheild $20

1995 800 vmax

brake lamp assembly$5
hood cable per set$5
brake caliper $10
stock drivers $5
hood hinges $5 set
choke cable $5

1993 750 vmax

fuel tank $20
radiator $20
headlamp $5
fuel pumps $10
gears top 22,23 $10 each
carb rack bender oil injection needs one choke and bowel caps $20
brake light assembly $5
snowobile cover $40

I also have the plastic trim for the pull handle the vented loovers two set's $5 a set

key panel with key switch choke $5
will trade for some parts that will work on my other machines
you pay shipping cost

email or call Rick 517 749 4080 rwillis@craa.com thanks

Last edited:

cat eater

I could use some air boxes for my project sled. Don't have any right now. I want to build a 800 motor in it. Are the 93 and 95 air boxes the same? I would think they are the same.

Talk to you soon Rick.

air boxes

RDL .I will donate the 800 boxes they have been gutted and air fittings have been installed for the vent tubes on the carbs.the 750 boxes are spoken for. Send me your address. I have to shipp the 800 cdi to canada any way. so will try and do it this week

Thanks cat eater :)

I am going to send you my addresse tonight. Thanks for your help and support again with this special sled project I am working on. Every little part gets me that much closser to getting 100% of the whole sled.

cateater, sorry, i was going to buy them short ski`s from ya, but I had alot going on at the time, and forgot about them, thats why i never got back with ya after sending the pics. anyway, glad someone did get them though.
AL P

by any chance do you still have the entire throttle block that goes on the handlebars for the 95? the one on the 600 snapped off on me. if you have one and they are the same i'll take it.

sorry AL P

Sorry bud .some one got them.How's everything .any thing else you need let me know.we can work something out.thanks Rick

Good glad to hear that cdi works good ,both sleds where in good running order when i took them apart .still have some more electrical stuff rectifier,s that i never listed ,look for the throttle block think i might have sold it.I'm going to get pics of every thing i got left and see if i can post them on here.later

Back