Toronto KIJIJI

fixerman519

Kijiji Toronto > cars & vehicles > ATVs, snowmobiles > snowmobiles parts, trailers, accessories > Ad ID 177628587 < Previous | Next > Vmax4 parts

• Share<LI class=pipe>|
  • Print <LI class=pipe>|
  • Report Ad

Date Listed03-Jan-10 PricePlease contact AddressPeterborough, ON, Canada
View map For Sale ByOwner

10-800 cyl's in like new shape,800 carbs,gears,complete new 750 crankcase assy.-welded cranks.800 heads,750 heads,800 crankcase assy-needs a couple bearings and seals.Brand new AC Bearcat roller secondary and 24 various helix's.92-94 Vmax4 jackshaft machined+ keywayed for AC. 800[8BU] CDI box wired for a 92+93

Sorry about the cut and paste, dont know how to make a link
click on this icon
createlink.gif

when you do a quick reply or go advanced where you type the message that you want to post Look above your message

Attachments

• Untitled - 9.jpg
    Untitled - 9.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 39
i think I know where alot of those parts came from..LOL
This is my collection,none of your old stuff is here Dan,but the extra 750 crankcase and 800 crank that needs bearings.If I ever needed to get rid of your old machine,youll be the first to know.I have a wack of parts here,probably the cheapest as well.It wasn't my intention to drive all the way to Sudbury for your stuff and then just sell it! I hate selling stuff on KIJIJI,I get home from work to a FULL inbox with people that all ask for pics and then you never hear from them again.On this site, I frequently see parts people need in the wanted section,and all they have to do is check the members selling parts section and see them listed there.Or when you reply to that person in the wanted section,you get no response from them??WTF?? . I'm running out of space here,and when aluminum scrap prices go up again,I might head there.I dont need the folks from the TV show "HOARDERS" at my door wanting me on a episode.Steve

good parts!! Sure is getting hard to find this stuff everyday! YOU GUYS SHOULD CHECK THEM OUT! Hard to find Parts!!:m2c:

Last edited:
What is that supposed to mean? Was that you emailing me on kijiji wanting to get this stuff for a hundred bucks and got a rude reply??

Back