vx92 help for a good setup for stock drag

best result 500ft is c4 location c3 rpm drop considerably secondary spring i have tryed top gear 22 toot same result whit most slow time in 500ft my yamaha dealer conseil br8es in low temp around -5 -20 celcius

I WILL POST TO YA ONE MORE TIME BECAUSE FIRST YOUR ALL OVER THE BOARD AND SECOND IF ONE WHISHES TO USE SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT I POSTED, THAN GO FOR IT. FIRST A BIG NO TO BR8ES ? WHY !! WHATS THE GAIN. SECOND, YOU POSTED YOU RAN 84 MPH IN 500 F.T. , WELL GUESS WHAT, YOUR FLYING FOR WHAT YOUR GEARED FOR. 20-39 TOP SPEED IS 91mph. IF YOUR RPM IS FALLING OFF THE WAY YOU CLAIM, CHANGE SPRINGS IN PRIMARY AND SECONDARY AND ADD SECONDARY TWIST OR LITE,EN TIP WEIGHT ON WEIGHTS. 3:16 (yammie tony)

ok yammie the reason why i ride my engine at br8es is at -15 celcius my spark plug is black and a 4000 rpm and down my spark plug is little wet. is good probably not !!!br8es my spark plug is chocolate main jet is 137.5
i have teste my spark at 8000 rpm thx kaven

ok gang what is your verdict for drop sound primary spring ???? secondary spring black whit little red and c4 i try What you will say to me today in the field thx

Br9es is colder than br8es not??? Otherwise my garage yamaha know nothing lool finally the friends there is nobody who gave me his(her) opinion(notice) onto the video (decline of rpm) I have to try again today I cannot resserer any more my secondary I am in the maximun has c4 to delete(eliminate) it of the poid in the primary my pulley becomes warm (3 grams) tres warm I understands(includes) nothing more it is crazy these nevertheless not wizardIndeed on that for the moment I have no blue but good primary hauck I am going to get myself him(it) soon!!!
kaven

Go with the clutch and secondary set up YAMMIEGOD has given you. He knows these sleds and what set up works best. I know that's what I'll be running in my '92 750 with 800 pipes and Bender cans. Tom

Br9es is colder than br8es not??? Otherwise my garage yamaha know nothing lool finally the friends there is nobody who gave me his(her) opinion(notice) onto the video (decline of rpm) I have to try again today I cannot resserer any more my secondary I am in the maximun has c4 to delete(eliminate) it of the poid in the primary my pulley becomes warm (3 grams) tres warm I understands(includes) nothing more it is crazy these nevertheless not wizardIndeed on that for the moment I have no blue but good primary hauck I am going to get myself him(it) soon!!!
kaven

A BIG NOT ON THE PLUG QUESTION !!!!!!! ANYWAYS, I AM OUT OF HERE, !!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
It sounds to me like your light on the pilot circuit. Up the pilots and get some fuel in there for the hole shot.

Back