YAMMIEGOD 3:16 vs JMINOR !! 3:16 (tony)

DUDE, THE INTERNET A WONDERFUL THING. I FOUND SOME INFO ON YOU lol!!! YOU NOT THAT FARR OFF OF ME, BUT YOUR OFF BY A MILE FOR HAVEING QUADS ON THAT THING!!! 3:16 (tony)

From the post above I'm guessing the cosdra website. Not making excuses for myself but here is the story:
Took the sled off of the stand Friday night to put in the trailer. Never even started it to this point. Had a total of 100' of testing from the stand to the trailer!!! Only ran 192 trail studs (amateur rules has to be trail studs) due to ratcheting so badly and I actually blew the stand over on one run I was spinning so bad! Nobody in 800 improved so they put me with 2 htg xcr's spinning 9800 around 250 horse, needless to say I raced myself that day. Not bad for a first run, it held together and put down OK times for the vigin pull. Got 3 runs on the sled lifetime. That is why I say Jacobeys is just another day of testing for me. I love to kid around but you know yourself Tony and others that you don't just throw stuff on these things and get it right. You have alot of years in test and tune and I'm just starting, I don't know what to expect this year and that's life. I don't have any time lately for testing or an area to do it so it will probably take me into next year to get where I want to be. I figure there is a .5 second and about 6-8 mph out there for the taking, I just have to find it!!

JOSH!!! YOU THINK I CAN GIVE OUT EVERYTHING !!! DUDE, I ALREADY KNOW THE BLANKS. YOUR RIGHTON MY TALE BUT OFF BY A MILE FOR QUADS. WHICH I GOOD, YOU NEED MORE TESTING. 3:16 (tony)

We posted at the same time.....just mine got on the site faster than yours!!!Must be the quad pipes!

DUDE, NICE POST, I,LL GET OUT THE VIOLIN FOR YA !!!!!! WHAT YOU JUST POSTED STANDS FOR ANYBODY THAT WANTS TO RACE A SNOWMOBILE. YOUR KNOW DEFFERENT. TEST, TEST, TEST. YOUR 100 % CORRECT. IF ONE COULD THROW A BOLT IN SET-UP TOGETHER AND BANG, YOU BE BETTER THAN ROCKET SCIENCE. IT HAS HAPPENED TWICE TOO ME WITH 2 SLEDS. THIS 95 I HAVE IS ONE OF THEM. 3:16 (tony)

Back