YAMMIEGOD 3:16 vs JMINOR !! 3:16 (tony)

NO WAY AM I SETTING MYSELF UP FOR THIS FAILURE!!!LOL! I just have a stock sled with quad pipes and about 3 passes worth of testing on it, but the hood is now black... I've got a long way to go until it reaches its potential but it will be fun getting there, I just don't expect any miracles this year! We'll see I guess, loser buys the beer, what are you drinking Skinner's buying!!!

DUDE, THEIR AINT NO SUCH THING AS A '' STOCK SLED WITH QUADS ''. MY 95 IS A STOCK SLED WITH TWINS. YOU HAVE 20 HORSE ON ME. I DON,T SEE HOW I CAN BEAT YA EVEN IF YOUR OFF. BESIDES I DON,T DRINK BEER!!! lol 3:16 (tony)

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
DUDE, THEIR AINT NO SUCH THING AS A '' STOCK SLED WITH QUADS ''. MY 95 IS A STOCK SLED WITH TWINS. YOU HAVE 20 HORSE ON ME. I DON,T SEE HOW I CAN BEAT YA EVEN IF YOUR OFF. BESIDES I DON,T DRINK BEER!!! lol 3:16 (tony)

95 "stock sled with twins" eh??? first stock vmax4 I ever heard of running high 80's. Like I said with the limited seat time I have had Jacobeys will probably just be another test and tune day!

WE AIN,T RUN HIGH 80,s EVERY RUN lol !!!!. AND OH YES MY 800 CAN RUN 800 STOCK WITH NO PROBLEM. REMEMBER THEIR IS KNOW SUBSTIUTE FOR HP !! lol. 3:16 (tony)

I guess it depends where you shut down for the gps numbers. Let's start our own show ' Jacobeys Pinks'.. To make this even for me are you going to pilot the sled or are you going to give me some lengths?? And what about you Dean?? Are we the only 3 running?

You guys are going to have to give me lengths, I only have a 750 !!!!!!!!

I guess we're the only 3, unless vmax535 (Dan) or anyone else close decides to show...

I GOT TO GIVE A SLED THATS HAS ALMOST 20 hp ON ME LENTGHS ? !!lol. DUDE YOU SHOULD SPOT ME. IF WERE AT A CLASSED RACE, WE DON,T EVEN HAVE TO RACE YOU. WERE IN THE CLASS UNDER YOU. QUAD PIPES BUT YA IN THE BIG LEAGUES. AND KNOW I AM NOT DRIVING, MARK IS MY SHOE. I,AM TOO FAT !! 3:16 (tony)

I GOT TO GIVE A SLED THATS HAS ALMOST 20 hp ON ME LENTGHS ? !!lol. DUDE YOU SHOULD SPOT ME. IF WERE AT A CLASSED RACE, WE DON,T EVEN HAVE TO RACE YOU. WERE IN THE CLASS UNDER YOU. QUAD PIPES BUT YA IN THE BIG LEAGUES. AND KNOW I AM NOT DRIVING, MARK IS MY SHOE. I,AM TOO FAT !! 3:16 (tony)

Lay off the creamy donuts Tony, or are you eating all donuts what are left over from your "clutch tuning"

"Heyy Mark! I´ll just rub this frosting to the clutch and the you´ll be ready to race Jminor! Mmmnn ... theese are good! Now we have the belt grip we need to beat those PSI quads!" :drink1: :frech32: :smilielol

Ike

Dean, Josh
You guy's don't need lenghts!!! Just get Tony to ride it instead of Mark. Marks a FLY WEIGHT LOL!!!

/Dano

racer7x said:
You guys are going to have to give me lengths, I only have a 750 !!!!!!!!

I guess we're the only 3, unless vmax535 (Dan) or anyone else close decides to show...

Quite a bit of work to do. Maybe I'll just bring down my 86. It still runs pretty good.

I'll will be there for sure. Sled or no sled. I just want to be there to check out Tony's cheat. sorry I mean go fast parts.

/Dano
racer7x said:
Dan, Are you bringing your sled ?

VMAX535 said:
Quite a bit of work to do. Maybe I'll just bring down my 86. It still runs pretty good.

I'll will be there for sure. Sled or no sled. I just want to be there to check out Tony's cheat. sorry I mean go fast parts.

/Dano

Hey, hey Tony is stock or he is just seeing if he can set the hook into me!!:fishing: There are things to do other than quads..

DUDE, lol !!!!!!! I WILL OFFER UP MY TOOL BOX TOO ANYBODY WANTING TO PULL ALITTLE TECH ON MY 800. 100% LEGAL. I BET THAT 86 VMAX YOU HAVE HAS MORE DONE THAN MY VMAX 4. 3:16 (tony)

Josh - GPS? I thought that was Tony's wallet!

Tony might be in trouble, he sold me the Krispy Kreme belt last season. Don't count the old guy out yet. They don't call him the YammieGod for nuthin'!!:4fzfk2: :4fzfk2: :4fzfk2:

Shark

Tony, I sure does. That thing kicked tons of 650 P and 608 poos in its day. I retired it once the 700 cats top ended it.

/Dan

DUDE, lol !!!!!!! I WILL OFFER UP MY TOOL BOX TOO ANYBODY WANTING TO PULL ALITTLE TECH ON MY 800. 100% LEGAL. I BET THAT 86 VMAX YOU HAVE HAS MORE DONE THAN MY VMAX 4. 3:16 (tony)

Back