96 for sale

92 seat
417-569-4049
Paul
Thanks

The way it was worded, I thought you were selling a '92 seat. I see I'm not the only one that thought that. Sorry it didn't work out for you with Ted.
We have a seller rating forum if you would like to post in that.

Shark

Last edited:
Not bashing

Really...?

You have just done five consecutive posts that all put shit on Ted. As adviced by others, please spew your guts in the seller rating forum. And if you have really got a transaction problem, please solve it with Paypal or directly with your bank. Putting shit on an otherwise reputable member in his own sales thread is not going to solve your problems.

I returned his money within 2 hours of him asking for a refund. I have another similar seat I offered, but it's 93. He was not interested in pics of it. I have a ton of vmax4 parts and deals going. I apologize for wasting his time.

Ted, are you interested in pulling and selling the '96 wiring harness? I am looking for a clean (8BU '95-'97) complete wiring harness that hasn't been cut up and all factory connectors. Let me know if your interested. Thank you.

Really...?

You have just done five consecutive posts that all put shit on Ted. As adviced by others, please spew your guts in the seller rating forum. And if you have really got a transaction problem, please solve it with Paypal or directly with your bank. Putting shit on an otherwise reputable member in his own sales thread is not going to solve your problems.

OK guys end this please I am working on this, but know this nobody got riped off so let the thread get back on track

OK guys end this please I am working on this, but know this nobody got riped off so let the thread get back on track

Thank you Turch! FSHN4DLRS as Mark explained we have seller rating forum (Do not post here) but please try and work out with Ted first. I personally have bought/sold $1-2,000 worth of parts with Ted and he has always been very honest and great to deal with. Thanks----Carl

My seat arrived today. Was in condition as described. Thanks, Ted!
I've been looking for 4 years to find a seat that nice. Glad I waited!

Back