grass time

jminor

Vmax-4 Senior Member
who's running it this season?? There's got to be more than Jacobeys to talk about or are these things just no good in the short runs so nobody is racing them?

I dunno, but Pat Hauck and Steve Agdorny were still kickin grass on their Vmax-4's last season! :rockon: :rockon:
Shark

Yeah man, YAMMIEGOD. Get 'er out there on the 1/4 mile where you can really wind it up! Are you going to race under some kind of sanctioning body? Here in Michigan we have the MSDRA, and I've seen them run tar at the NHRA divisional races. The last time I went they were up around 150mph, mostly Ski-Doos and Cats.
I posted some video links of Agdorny spanking them on grass in Frankenmuth last year. It appears the links are dead now. I could post them again if anyone is interested.
Shark

grass

jminor said:
remember this chef loves to stir the pot...........:muahaha:

Yea Chef "STIR THE POT", thats the most honest thing I ever heard ya say!!! If that Max isn't any good for short runs, it's because of the way ya set it up. I doubt Jacobies is the only show in town, there must be some grass in Canada. Ya could always buy youself a 500 foot
roll of astro-turf. You gonna have that thing ready for haydays?

Shark: I would like to see the clips of Steve Agdorny's sleds if you still have them, and your right, Pat won the Woodys world series and the Wausau cup last year on his max,,,800 class
Dean: Get a grip and overcome your fears :3speechle

Tony: Be worth the trip to Jacobies just to watch the vmax4.com shoot-out. Should be a blast!!
This years theme song: Dueling banjo's!!!!!!!!!

Skinner

Last edited:
AHHH FINALLY THERE'S SOME LIFE BACK ON THE SITE! Tony, we'll all have fun at Jacobey's I'm sure, Skinner haydays is in the cards, we'll see about work though..

Agdorny

mark the shark said:
Here you go. Steve Agdorny at the Bavarian Cup in Frankenmuth, Michigan 2005. I think this was the Pro Stock 800 final, but I don't remember. All I remember is that big blue sled kickin' ass, and what a nice guy Steve was to talk to!:4fzfk2: :4fzfk2: :4fzfk2: http://video.tinypic.com/player.php?v=20rjt4g

Thanks Shark
Looks like a hell of a hole shot even with the amount of ski lift he had at the gate. Those max's get pretty hairy when they stand on the idlers

Skinner

No problemo, Senior Skinner. He was doing that to them all day long!
I have a long clip of MSDRA tar races at an NHRA divisional race. I'll try to upload it tonight. I'm off to the APBA hydroplane races now.
Shark

Back