vmax 4 parts left

Cateater, if your not in a hurry to sell that after market cover, I`d like to get it from ya, but it would be about a week and a half before I could send you the money? but if someone else wants it before then, thats cool.
AL P

Parts

I will take the gears and the radiator if its not bent or damaged
PM me a total and address
Thanks

Cool cateater, thanks!
I`ll get with ya around the first or second of the month (about a week or so)
I got a little money comming from a few odd jobs I`ve done lately, and suppose to get payed around then, may have the money sooner though, if so, I`ll pm or email ya.
Thanks again!
AL P

cat eater...need your address again, and a shipping total for the cover? I`m having a problem with my van, and probley gonna have to just see if you can ship me the cover?
anyway, when ya get a minute, pm me your address again, and the total, and I`ll get a M/O out ta ya first thing monday (actually, probley drop it off in a box tomaro (sat.) but wont get moving till monday)
Thanks again!
AL P

TTT. once again, i have managed to loose cat eaters contact info. LOL, so anyone got his number?
I`d like to get this money to him ASAP, so he dont think I forgot about him!!
Thanks!
AL P

thanks for getting back with me rick, sent out payment about an hour ago!
hopefully I can make it out your way again one of these days so we can B.S a bit, but right now, my van is down. anyway, catch ya next time. and thanks for the great deal as always!

ALP

Back