Shawnee Snow Chief's

VMAX535

Vmax-4 Senior Member
I just read the rules for the this race. It is a total ameature race. It seem's pull your sled out of the garage, out of the shed or from under the wood pile and race the thing.

If your somewhat prepared you make the final.

If I race with my chisel track I have to run open mod. How crazy is that. Some guy has a 400+ wack sled, I will have to run against. Totally the thing might be fun, if he goes out of his lane or blows up. Can't believe there is anyboby in that class.

If I'm wrong please advise!!!

Fudge that, Josh I'll put my ripsaw back on. I don't think we will have any problem going head to head. Hell we'll probably finish 1-2.

If you see attitude in this post, it's only that this race has been hyped!!!!

This post is no way to offend anyone from the Shawnee Sno-Drifters and I wish you success with or without my teams participation.

/Dano

DAN, YOUR DEAD RIGHT. IT IS A HUGE AMATEUR EVENT. THATS WHY I SET MY SRX TO RUN TRAIL STOCK. TWO YEARS IN A ROW THEY WOULD NOT LET ME RUN MY 95 800 THERE BECAUSE OF CHISELS. YOUR BUDDIE JOSH SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME AT A VINTAGE SHOW AND LISTEN TO ME COMPLAIN. HE LATTER STATED I HAD A BIG MOUTH ARGUEING MY POINT. WANT TO HEAR MY POINT. THIS RACE CATERS TO THE ISR PRO F-7 BOYS. READ THE RULES. THE RACE DIRECTOR IS BILL DEFRANCO. HUGE F-7 BOY HERE IN NY WHO LETS IS BUDDIES COME IN WITH PRO F-7,s AND RUN 5.4,s AND TAKE ALL THE MONEY. MY ARGUEMENT WAS RUN ALL OUTLAW. I USED JACOBEYS AS A EXAMPLE. THEY TOLD ME JACOBEYS WAS A BEER BLAST ON SKI,s.THE SLED YOUR REFERING TO IS JACOBEY TURBO RX-1. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A HUGE TURNOUT FROM HTG RACING. OH THERE WILL BE FAST SLEDS THERE!!! SORRY TO SEE YOUR NOT GONNA COME, OH WELL. 3:16 (yammie tony)

VMAX535 said:
I just read the rules for the this race. It is a total ameature race. It seem's pull your sled out of the garage, out of the shed or from under the wood pile and race the thing.

If your somewhat prepared you make the final.

If I race with my chisel track I have to run open mod. How crazy is that. Some guy has a 400+ wack sled, I will have to run against. Totally the thing might be fun, if he goes out of his lane or blows up. Can't believe there is anyboby in that class.

If I'm wrong please advise!!!

Fudge that, Josh I'll put my ripsaw back on. I don't think we will have any problem going head to head. Hell we'll probably finish 1-2.

If you see attitude in this post, it's only that this race has been hyped!!!!

This post is no way to offend anyone from the Shawnee Sno-Drifters and I wish you success with or without my teams participation.

/Dano

Dan why do you think I kept the trail studs in? These events that are'nt sanctioned should be a "run what you brung" format. That should include chisels. As for what I saw of your sled w the ripsaw I don't think you have any worries with your sled no matter what track you put under it.

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
DAN, YOUR DEAD RIGHT. IT IS A HUGE AMATEUR EVENT. THATS WHY I SET MY SRX TO RUN TRAIL STOCK. TWO YEARS IN A ROW THEY WOULD NOT LET ME RUN MY 95 800 THERE BECAUSE OF CHISELS. YOUR BUDDIE JOSH SAT RIGHT NEXT TO ME AT A VINTAGE SHOW AND LISTEN TO ME COMPLAIN. HE LATTER STATED I HAD A BIG MOUTH ARGUEING MY POINT. WANT TO HEAR MY POINT. THIS RACE CATERS TO THE ISR PRO F-7 BOYS. READ THE RULES. THE RACE DIRECTOR IS BILL DEFRANCO. HUGE F-7 BOY HERE IN NY WHO LETS IS BUDDIES COME IN WITH PRO F-7,s AND RUN 5.4,s AND TAKE ALL THE MONEY. MY ARGUEMENT WAS RUN ALL OUTLAW. I USED JACOBEYS AS A EXAMPLE. THEY TOLD ME JACOBEYS WAS A BEER BLAST ON SKI,s.THE SLED YOUR REFERING TO IS JACOBEY TURBO RX-1. ALSO KEEP IN MIND THERE IS A HUGE TURNOUT FROM HTG RACING. OH THERE WILL BE FAST SLEDS THERE!!! SORRY TO SEE YOUR NOT GONNA COME, OH WELL. 3:16 (yammie tony)

"YOUR BUDDIE JOSH" EH?? LOTTA GROWIN' UP TO DO..Show me where I said you had a big mouth?? It's getting old you putting words in my mouth for me.

Sno- Chief

First of all JOSH is not my Buddy!! He's Mark's!!!!! LOL. (hello consprious? theory)

OK, Blue spring, 8BU-00, tons of twist, stock pipes, 132.5 MJ, race fuel, 20/40 gears, garden spray can, NEW rear shock from SKINNER (under warranty) one used rack and and a cooler of Pepsi or Beer = one fast MF-Race Team.

I'll be there but I'll have my own stock set-up or cooler!!!!

These races are what they should be for the amateur. But us guy's that know a little more then most will always win.

All I have to do to beat a stock vmax4 or similar sled in 500' is: drop my gearing by a couple teeth and/or drop a couple jet sizes. Drag Racing 101.

Chisels seem to be a big deal. Slow sled's can run chisel and still not win. I've run them and and yes they help, BUT you have to have some motor. Or maybe it's insurance? ????? Outlaw is the best racing and it's up and coming. What avid sledder doesn't have a cheat part somewhere, beside his girlfriend or thinner Lover driving his sled on the weekend.

Just like Tony recruiting Mark to Drive?? WTF Mark are U cheating on me.

/Dano

jminor said:
Dan why do you think I kept the trail studs in? These events that are'nt sanctioned should be a "run what you brung" format. That should include chisels. As for what I saw of your sled w the ripsaw I don't think you have any worries with your sled no matter what track you put under it.
GEEZ, EXACTLY WHAT I ARGUED AT A CERTAIN VIINTAGE SHOW WHERE HAMBURGERS SHOWED UP. 3:16 (yammie tony)

don't hold your breath on that shock from skinner I'm still waiting for mine...:3speechle Geez you'd think the guy was busy or something...It should be all or none on these races but chisels are a hell of alot easier to detect than any work under the hood.

GEEZ, EXACTLY WHAT I ARGUED AT A CERTAIN VIINTAGE SHOW WHERE HAMBURGERS SHOWED UP. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Geez exactly what I agreed with at a certain vintage show and said that was the reason I was keeping in my trail studs, because the majority of the "outlaw" races are going that way. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.

VMAX535 said:
First of all JOSH is not my Buddy!! He's Mark's!!!!! LOL. (hello consprious? theory)

OK, Blue spring, 8BU-00, tons of twist, stock pipes, 132.5 MJ, race fuel, 20/40 gears, garden spray can, NEW rear shock from SKINNER (under warranty) one used rack and and a cooler of Pepsi or Beer = one fast MF-Race Team.

I'll be there but I'll have my own stock set-up or cooler!!!!

These races are what they should be for the amateur. But us guy's that know a little more then most will always win.

All I have to do to beat a stock vmax4 or similar sled in 500' is: drop my gearing by a couple teeth and/or drop a couple jet sizes. Drag Racing 101.

Chisels seem to be a big deal. Slow sled's can run chisel and still not win. I've run them and and yes they help, BUT you have to have some motor. Or maybe it's insurance? ????? Outlaw is the best racing and it's up and coming. What avid sledder doesn't have a cheat part somewhere, beside his girlfriend or thinner Lover driving his sled on the weekend.

Just like Tony recruiting Mark to Drive?? WTF Mark are U cheating on me.

/Dano
DAN, YOUR RIGHT CHISELS ARE THE PROBLEM. AND KEEP IN MIND ALL THE CIRCURITS HERE LET YA USE THEM. THE CIRCURIT THAT DOSE NOT IS YOUR HOME BRAND BUD, COSDRA. IT MAKES NO SENSE, COSDRA LETS YOU USE A 9811r IN TRAIL STOCK OR TRAIL MOD BUT YOU MOST HAVE A TRAIL STUD. GEEZ, WONDER HOW A 9811 WOULD WORK IN THE SNOW. JUST FOR THE RECORD, CHISELS ARE IN THE WOODYS TRACITION CATALOG UNDER TRAIL USE. GO FIGURE. !! 3:16 (yammie tony)

jminor said:
Geez exactly what I agreed with at a certain vintage show and said that was the reason I was keeping in my trail studs, because the majority of the "outlaw" races are going that way. YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
GEEZ, IF MY MEMORIE SERVES ME CORRECT, YOU STATED I WAS CRYING ABOUT THE GRASSFIRE WHICH HAS NOT RACED SINSE 02!!!!!!! YOU ALSO RUN YOUR TRAIL STUDS BECAUSE YOUR COSDRA IS THE ONLY RACE BODY YOU RUN AT AND THEY OUTLAW CHISELS IN TRAIL/MOD STOCK. '' OUOTE THAT ''. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
JUST FOR THE RECORD, CHISELS ARE IN THE WOODYS TRACITION CATALOG UNDER TRAIL USE. GO FIGURE. !! 3:16 (yammie tony)

I asked Kris that same thing and you know what he said...NO YOU STILL CANT RUN THEM!! Dan chisel or trail stud your sled is still going to haul ass.

GEEZ, IF MY MEMORIE SERVES ME CORRECT, YOU STATED I WAS CRYING ABOUT THE GRASSFIRE WHICH HAS NOT RACED SINSE 02!!!!!!! YOU ALSO RUN YOUR TRAIL STUDS BECAUSE YOUR COSDA IS THE ONLY RACE BODY YOU RUN AT AND THEY OUTLAW CHISELS IN TRAIL/MOD STOCK. '' OUOYE THAT ''. 3:16 (yammie tony)

WELL YOUR MEMORY IS NOT CORRECT. SHOW ME WHERE I STATED THIS!! WHEN WE WERE TALKING ABOUT THE GRASSFIRE WE WERE TALKING ABOUT ALLOWING DIFFERENT ECUS ON THE EFI SLEDS, NOTHING ABOUT CHISELS! THAT IS BULL. AND AS FOR THE COSDRA I HAVE RUN 2 EVENTS ONLY, I AM RUNNING MORE OUTLAW THAN COSDRA, TO ME ITS SIMPLY NOT WORTH THE MONEY, SOMETHING ELSE I MENTIONED TO YOU. I CHOSE TO STAY WITH TRAIL STUDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE A PROBLEM GOING TO ANY RACE THAT WAY, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH COSDRA!

LOL!!!!! LAST YEAR OF GRASSFIRE WAS 2002. THERE WERE NO ECU OR EFI ISSUES TO BE DEBATED UNTIL FIRECATS HIT THE SCENE WHICH WAS 2003. YOU SHURE YOU WERE TALKING TO ME !!!!!! IS THIS LIKE ONLY ONE TIM HORTONS IN CANADA !!!!!!!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

REALLY??? YOU ARENT THE GUY THAT CALLED IT THE "GRASS-FIRECAT 500"?? AND WHEN I SAID DRIVE 20 MINUTES TO THE TIM HORTONS I AM NOT LIABLE FOR YOU GUYS STOPPING AT THE ONE THAT WAS 5 MINUTES FROM THE BORDER (although with Mark at the lights and that little Focus pocket rocket I could see how you guys would think you made up the extra time LOL)

What Classes

Dude Frends T&J.

Thank you not for F'end up my post.

Fix this by telling us what class you are going to run so Ian and I know what pipes and track to puton. We don;t just want to beat op on the localals!!!

??

/Dano

Shawnee Sno - Chiefs Say NO

DAN, YOUR RIGHT CHISELS ARE THE PROBLEM. AND KEEP IN MIND ALL THE CIRCURITS HERE LET YA USE THEM.
What circuits in NYS say Yes!

My comment is rgarding the local Shawnee race.

You still haven't told me what class your running. I'm also bringing a 540 vmax something. I need to know where I can run that.

I just mentioned that to give MAX-94 a boner.

/Dan

jminor said:
REALLY??? YOU ARENT THE GUY THAT CALLED IT THE "GRASS-FIRECAT 500"?? AND WHEN I SAID DRIVE 20 MINUTES TO THE TIM HORTONS I AM NOT LIABLE FOR YOU GUYS STOPPING AT THE ONE THAT WAS ROM THE BORDER (although with Mark at the lights and that little Focus pocket rocket I could see how you guys would think you made up the extra time LOL)
YOU ARE UNREAL!! THERE WERE NO FIRECATS WHEN THE GRASSFIRE 500 WAS STILL UP AND RUNNING. THIS WAS LAST RACED IN 2002 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WANT TO CALL IT GRASS-FIRECAT 500 '' SO BE IT. THE RACE THAT IS THE FIRECAT 500 IS SHAWNEE !!! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
VMAX535 said:
Dude Frends T&J.

Thank you not for F'end up my post.

Fix this by telling us what class you are going to run so Ian and I know what pipes and track to puton. We don;t just want to beat op on the localals!!!

??

/Dano
DAN, LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YA, THIS CLUB IN SHAWNEE IS A VERY CLOSE KNIT CLUB. MATTER OF FACT, I KNOW THEY DO MORE THAN ONE RACE A YEAR, BUT ITS FOR CLUB MEMBERS ONLY. THEY CATER TO THEIR OWN. THEIR RACE DIRECTOR KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT GRASS DRAGS, BUT IS A HUGE SUCSESSFUL TAR RACER HERE IN NY. SO HIS WORD IS GOD,s. HE INSTALLED COSDRA RULES OR GUIDELINES. IF ITS NOT A CAT, CHANCES ARE ITS GONNA HAVE A STACKED DECK, IF YOUR NOT A CLUB MEMEMBER, ITS DOUBLE THAT. NOW I,LL POST THIS JUST FOR YOU. www.snochiefs.com/ CLICK ON GRASS DRAG RULES ON FRONT PAGE. I AM SHURE YOU ALREADY DID. NOW YOU ASK WHAT CIRCUIT LETS YA USE CHISELS HERE AND ITS NEGDRA. CHISELS ARE ALLOWED. UNDERSTAND ALSO WE HAVE LOST MANY BIG RACES HERE. WERE BASISLY LOOKING AT OUTLAW OR SMALL CLUB RACES LIKE SHAWNEE. BIGGEST GRASS RACE HERE IS STILL THE OHIO NY SNO-BASH. AND THEY DON,T USE COSDRA RULES. ANYWAYS YOUR OFF ON WHAT WERE RUNNING AT SHAWNEE. WE WILL RUN MY SRX THERE. MY 95 800 WILL BE THERE. AND HOPEFULLY OUT FOR GRUDGE TIME PERMITTING!!! KEEP IN MIND THEY BOOTED THIS SLED TWO YEARS IN A ROW FOR CHISELS. EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARGUEING ABOUT. I WILL NOT RUN IT IN THE '' MOD '' CLASS EITHER. JUST LIKE YOU!! BE PRETTY TUFF NUT RUNNING JACOBEYS TURBO OR THAT HTG 1000 WITH A STOCK VMAX 4. DAN YOU CAN RUN ANY TRACK AND PIPES YOU WANT. DON,T CHANGE ANYTHING FOR MY SAKE!!! BUT PLESE EXPLAIN THIS COMMENT WHILE YOUR FIGUREING TO BEAT MARK AND I UP WITH A BIG BORE INPROVER. '' IF I RACE THERE WITH MY CHISEL TRACK I HAVE TO RUN OPEN MOD ( basisly where the sled fits, i believe their rule states must be correct cc per class) HOW CRAZY IS THAT SOME GUY HAS A 400 hp WACK SLED I WOULD HAVE TO RUN AGAINST '' DON,T UNDERSTAND DAN !! PLEASE EXPLAIN. WHERE YOU FIGURE THAT SLED BELONGS ? 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
Busy

jminor said:
don't hold your breath on that shock from skinner I'm still waiting for mine...:3speechle Geez you'd think the guy was busy or something...

1) Been busy trying to re-coop financially from warranty claims on parts that were built in 1995!!!! :3speechle

2) No time to box it up,,,,to entertained by the validity of this thread :clap:

3) Josh,,,,I s'pose I could find the time to box one up and ship it if you still need one. Seems I offered a gas rebuildable shock to ya for 5 grand with a life-time warranty,,,but I never got a response, sooooo, lemme know :D

4) Looks like its time to come up with a new "Peace Keeping" recipe,,,burgers were for 2006 :smilielol

DAVE, GUESS THESE GUYS ARE NOT HAPPY WITH YOUR SERVICE. HEY GREAT BURGERS THOUGH!! lol. 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:

Back