Shawnee Snow Chief's

Skinner said:
jminor said:
don't hold your breath on that shock from skinner I'm still waiting for mine...:3speechle Geez you'd think the guy was busy or something...

1) Been busy trying to re-coop financially from warranty claims on parts that were built in 1995!!!!

2) No time to box it up,,,,to entertained by the validity of this thread :clap:

3) Josh,,,,I s'pose I could find the time to box one up and ship it if you still need one. Seems I offered a gas rebuildable shock to ya for 5 grand with a life-time warranty,,,but I never got a response, sooooo, lemme know :D

4) Looks like its time to come up with a new "Peace Keeping" recipe,,,burgers were for 2006 :smilielol

I just have to get a composite credit card made up to pay for this shock and we are in business.....$5000:3speechle WHAT A DEAL!!! LOL Good to see you again buddy!

Well I've stayed quiet on the chissels post for a while but have a few coments of my own... If you want to run chissels in cosdra go for it!!! Step up to the plate and run in the pro classes. You even have a Semi pro stock class for guys to give newcomers a chance... Don't have to worry about beating up on trail sleds in these classes. Rules for COSDRA are trail studs in amateur if you don't like the rule don't run the class.

YAMMIEGOD 3:16 said:
PLEASE EXPLAIN. WHERE YOU FIGURE THAT SLED BELONGS ? 3:16 (yammie tony)

Thanks for the heads up on the club.

With my current set-up I woud have to run improved by COSDRA rules. If I put the ripsaw back on I could run trail modified. Since they jump from ISR stock to basically a open mod class. The sled would be about a second to slow.

I was simply asking what classes you were going to run and what sleds you are bringing. It's alot more fun racing with people you know rather then just bench racing.

/Dan

DAN, I HAVE NOTHING FOR YOU ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT. I REALLY APPREICATE MAYBE THE COMPETITION COMPLEMENT YOUR TRYING TO GET ACROSS, BUT I AM IN THE SAME BOAT. AND I ALREADY WAS EJECTED TWICE HERE BECAUSE I AIN,T RUNNING A STOCK VMAX 4 IN '' MOD ''. SAME POINT YOU WERE TRYING TO MAKE IN YOUR FIRST POST BECAUSE OF CHISELS. ITS THEIR RACE, THEIR RULES!!!! I BELIEVE YOUR CORRECT, WITH YOUR CURRENT SET-UP YOU WOULD HAVE TO RUN '' OPEN ''. YOU HAVE ENLARGED YOUR CC . HEY WHATEVER. SEE DAN THIS IS WHY I DID MY SRX UP TO LEGAL TRAIL STOCK. WE HAVE 4 VENUES HERE THAT ARE OUTLAWING CHISELS. AND IF YA RUN THEM, YOU HAVE TO RUN IN A '' OPEN CLASS ''. LOOK, WERE OUT THERE TO DO SOME RACING, IF IT WAS UP TO ME, EVERY CLASS RACE WOULD BE SCRAPED FOR ALL- OUTLAW. IF WE DO RUN MY 95 800 IT WILL BE THE ISR 800 STOCK CLASS BECAUSE I AIN,T PULLING CHISELS OUT ON TWO SLEDS. !! 3:16 (yammie tony)

Last edited:
The Semi pro Stock classes run by the same rules as the pro classes. This class is a stepping stone for people entering the sport that are not quite competitive enough to run with the pros. Only thing is, you can only run in this class for 2 years.....

Back