They don't call me Mr. Speed for Nothing!

Mr. Speed

You guys think your fast with your VMax 4- you ain't seen nothing. I had a 800 Mach Z 1998 and I use to eat guys like you for breakfast.
Now I have a 1993 VMax 4 and it is the fastest thing I have ever been on and I don't beat up on little Polaris I pick on 1000's.
If you want to see my machine go - be at Beaver Days in Falcon Lake Feb. 12, 13 and 14th. You will see my kid kick the shit out of everything in sight. Any of you guys who think you got fast sleds come and race me - I am getting tired of listening to you guys brag how fast your machines go - put your money where your mouth is.
Come and check out the Ice Man!!!!

wow....I could be wrong...but are you just spicing up your post, in hopes of getting a bunch of guys on vmax4`s to show up??
or are you actually serious?...LOL

I wasted 3 minute of my life that I will never get back by reading this thread. 3 day ban for trying to stir the pot.

Quadzilla obviously have no chance against Mr Speed. Skinner, you better park your sleds too! Sounds like the ice man has everyone covered. Tom

see, this is exactly (or very close anyway) to the kind of attitude that the guy had in which I posted about recently, with a ski donkey mach z (98 mach z motor, in a formula body anyway)..

I`m not sure if I`d beat a mach z or not..but i feel pretty good about atleast giving it a run for its money..I absolutly DOMINATED a ski doo rev 800 a couple seasons ago..not sure how it stacks up against a mach Z..plus as mentioned on this site counltess times, it would come down to setup..(who knows, maybe the rev I raced was running poorly that day..I don`t know..it sounded good from what i heard..anyway..)

all that said...why would someone who had a ski doo mach Z 800, that would kill any vmax4...get ride of it, and buy a vmax4???
that`s the most confusing thing about his post to me?

AL P

but he bought a vmax 4 ?lol hmmmmmmmmmm i dont get it lol someone might have to teach him a lesson i would but mine wont be done for the ice maybe the grass

I wonder if Speed boy was just tanked up on some high octane coolies?? Thinking at the time of posting he's being funny?

I'll bet two coolies during happy hour that the real Ice Man would rough him up.

I hate guys like that "My shit is boss and every one else sucks" simple mechanical knowledge tells you a 4 cylinder has the advantage over a tipple or a twin regardless of how much work you do. Unless he wants to meet a bunch of stock V-M 4s with a hopped up maxed out sled he will have another thing coming. The fact is (MORE PISTONS MORE TORQUE) more torque better launch, better launch better time, and so on and so forth so a well set up V-M 4 will always beat a well set up any thing that compares in horse power for the simple fact that we have the torque that they can not get. Its all the same look at top fuel dragsters they are not running V6 or 4 Cylinder engines for a reason any thing he can do to his Ski don't we can do better with a V-Max 4 That is why we rock.
:smilies-9 as for the reason he got a V-Max 4 simple, If you can't beat um join um he had his ass handed to him by a 4 and so he had to go get one to keep up next time. Had to be the case normally is.

Last edited:
I'll bring my fantasy sled. Hope I can get it to hook up.

Shark

Modified%20Vmax-4.jpg

Last edited:

Back