They don't call me Mr. Speed for Nothing!

You guys think your fast with your VMax 4- you ain't seen nothing. I had a 800 Mach Z 1998 and I use to eat guys like you for breakfast.
Now I have a 1993 VMax 4 and it is the fastest thing I have ever been on and I don't beat up on little Polaris I pick on 1000's.
If you want to see my machine go - be at Beaver Days in Falcon Lake Feb. 12, 13 and 14th. You will see my kid kick the shit out of everything in sight. Any of you guys who think you got fast sleds come and race me - I am getting tired of listening to you guys brag how fast your machines go - put your money where your mouth is.
Come and check out the Ice Man!!!!

Pat Hauck has been the "ICEMAN" #22 for eternity. So turdball, might wanna come up with a new one!! You sure them "BEAVER DAYS" are about snowmobile rac'in?

I personally think the guys been huffing too much off of the end of the exhaust pipe, or getting fumed out from too many 4s in front of him

I know that I'm new here but there is a reason why I bought a nother max. My 500 is a fast but y do you want a sled to top out at 660ft. I pefure to have the topend a mile an keep climbing. my 500 took a 800 storm on a long run

I have actually thought about buying a Storm and putting a 250 hp HTG in it. The Storm gets NO respect and even though I am not a Polaris fan, it would be fun to put a few big mouths like this guy in his place. All his friends would witness him losing to a Storm. How could one be insulted more?

Pat Hauck has been the "ICEMAN" #22 for eternity. So turdball, might wanna come up with a new one!! You sure them "BEAVER DAYS" are about snowmobile rac'in?
Been waiting for someone to comment about the name of the fest.... 2 days.... man u guys are slippin

EEH-HEm MR SPEED I am sure there are a couple 440's here that will take you in 1000 or come close enough to shut you up! Not all of us have V-max4s buddy but we do like to race jerk's like you!

Been waiting for someone to comment about the name of the fest.... 2 days.... man u guys are slippin

Well with the township of Beaver being just to the north of where you live and having attended parties called The Beaver Bash. Then there was the highschool days when we partied at a place called the Little Beaver. Well you just don't think anything of a name like Beaver Days.

Alot of people heading north on highway 141 for the weekend would always get which town was where screwed up so we would remind them by saying, LENA, went to COLEMAN to get a POUND of BEAVER.

Then there is this guy with the Pound-n-Beaver Racing logo.

I apologize to the guys that own VMax 4's that know what you are doing to make them go fast. I didn't mean to piss anyone off .....to all the others with their rude comments that don't know me - all I can do is.......lolololololololol.

Last edited:
OH IM sorry let me :bowdown:WHILE I polish mine up so it looks fast ! No I dont race I just dont like blow hards such as yourself !

Last edited:
what a turd ball, LMAO!!!!!! yea your the man i want to be just like you!!!!

Last edited:
Beaver days?where is Falcon lake?I would go there with my stocker and I have a new project I would like to test.I could use some extra cash

Back